New to QuickBooks?Find out why QuickBooks is the #1 best selling small business accounting software¹.
Set up in minutes, easy to learn and use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet²
- Step-by-step tutorials and coaching tips show you how to create invoices, record expenses and more
Special offer: Get up to 60 minutes with a QuickBooks expert free for 30 days³
Organize everything in one place and save time on everyday tasks
- Manage vendors and expenses easily - enter, track and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks4
Track how your business is doing and get financial, tax and sales reports in one click
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports
- View income and expense trends by category
- Get a real-time snapshot of your business with Company Snapshot
The latest version of QuickBooks Pro 2012 accounting software is packed with new features designed to save you time and get you organized.
|Customize your QuickBooks to work the way you do|
Save formatting and save time with Excel Integration Refresh. QuickBooks remembers your Excel formats so you can simply refresh your previously saved worksheet and your formats will be applied5.
|Create and manage your valuable business leads with QuickBooks' new Lead Center. Import existing leads or create a new one, then when they convert move all the lead information to the Customer Center with a single click.|
|Get access to report templates created by other QuickBooks users in your industry with Contributed Reports. Choose the template you like and in one click QuickBooks will populate the report with your business data.|
|Stay on top of your invoices and bills|
|Easily view timely information, including invoice and billing dates and other scheduled tasks with the new integrated Calendar feature. Improved To-Do List captures your most relevant dates and displays them in the Calendar view.|
|Get organized by scanning and attaching receipts, estimates and other important business documents to your QuickBooks records with drag and drop ease. The new QuickBooks Document Center lets you store files locally on your hard drive - a major advantage at tax time6.|
|Complete your frequent tasks in fewer steps|
|Let QuickBooks do your most frequent and time-consuming tasks for you with Memorized Transactions. Not only can you automatically execute recurring transactions, now you can easily select which transactions to run and which to postpone.|
|Process multiple vendor and employee time sheets in one convenient batch. Create a single time sheet for employees and vendors who share the same work hours and QuickBooks will process them all with no additional reentry.|
|Click to Enlarge.|
1. Based on NPD Retail Tracking Service for retail sales from January 2005-April 2011.
2. Transfer data from Peachtree 2001-2011; Microsoft SBA 2006; and Microsoft Office Accounting 2007-2009 using the free tool available at http://quickbooks.intuit.com. Transfer data directly from Quicken 98 through current version. QuickBooks 4.0 through current version and Microsoft Excel 2000-2010.
3. You can call upon purchase or within 30 days of completing your QuickBooks registration on the web. One phone call for up to 60 minutes (cannot be redeemed in increments) per registering customer allowed.
4. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
5. Excel integration requires Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010.
6. Scanner not included. Only TWAIN compliant and Fujitsu ScanSnap S300 scanners supported.