How It Works
When the unit is started, the fan begins to pull moisture-laden air across the dehumidifying coil. The coils condense or draw moisture from the air and air flows through the side louvers into the room as dry, warm air. Moisture removed from air is collected in a bucket on the front of the dehumidifier.
· 70 pints of moisture per day dehumidification.
· Effortless humidity control allows you to control the exact percentage of humidity in your room.
· Continuous operation is possible when unit is located near a suitable drain.
· Protects your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture and Helps eliminate bacteria in the air that can make breathing difficult.
· Anti-microbial mesh filter.
· AHAM certified and Energy Star compliant.
Effortless Clean FilterThe antibacterial mesh filter reduces bacteria, room odors and other airborne particles for a cool, comfortable environment. The washable filter keeps your air smelling fresh. Cleaning the filter is a breeze. Located in the bottom of the unit, the filter slides out for easy access. The CLEAN FILTER light will illuminate after 250 hours, about every 2 weeks, of operation. At this time, remove the bucket and pull the filter downwards. Then, wash the filter with clean water and let dry completely. Once the filter has been cleaned and replaced, simply press the FILTER button to extinguish the light and the unit is ready to get back to work.